- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Here are my questions:
1. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Well I have a new vehicle well new to me in the past couple weeks. I was just in a car accident and I totalled my beloved Trailblazer. I now have a Dodge Grand Caravan. I like the van and the best part is the moonroof that was opened today. In Minnesota when you hit 50 degrees that is a BIG DEAL.
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
I actually think it would be in this area but maybe out of town and on a lake. I don’t want to leave the community and friends I have made but laying on a dock with my book in the summer sounds darn nice to me.
3. What is your dream vacation?
I think my dream vacation would be taking my family to Alaska to visit family but also to let them see the beauty of God’s earth. Alaska is the final frontier and it has so much beauty to behold.
4. If you won 10 million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
Wow how long is my list? My first thing is going to sound so boring but it would be a second hearing aid for myself. I know boring but needed so then from there would be my lake house, a new vehicle for my husband and then a dream vacation. AHHH the dreaming.
5. What is your favorite sport?
My favorite sport to watch would be my children in TaeKwonDo. My favorite sport to watch on TV would be baseball. I love watching the Olympics also.
6. Name something you are bad at?
I would have to say baking. I know my husband wishes I would be better at this but I don’t enjoy it and the kitchen looks it blew up with flour when I am done.
7. Would you rather have one best friend or 5 good friends?
This is a tough one. I think it would be 5 good friends for me. I believe there are different people that you need to have in your life for different aspects of your life. From marriage to children you need friends in all areas.
8. What is the last movie you watched?
In the theatre I saw The Lego Movie, sorry to say I did not enjoy the movie. My last movie on Netflix was The Hammer. I very much enjoyed this true story about a young deaf man that was determined to become a state champion wrestler.
9. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood?
Little House on the Prairie and now I live on the prairie.
10. What makes you happy?
Family, my children getting along, a day out, feeling the warm sun- those are a few of my happy things.
11. And lastly, what famous person would you give anything to meet? Dead or alive.
A tough question. I think Harper Lee as she wrote one of my favorite novels, To Kill A Mockingbird .
Here are my favorite blogs right now.
I love these blogs and I feel I can learn something from all of these blogs
1. Lipreading Mom
2. Sudden Silence
Questions for my nominees.
If you don’t have time to do this don’t worry. Just know that I am loving your writing!
1. What is your favorite season?
2. When in school what was your favorite subject?
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
4. What is your favorite meal to cook?
5. Family vacation anywhere- where would it be?
6. Money is no object what do you buy first?
7. Favorite animal?
8. What is your favorite city to visit?
9. What tv show do you hate to miss?
10. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
11. Who or what inspires you to write?